Thursday 1 April 2010

SoundeScapes



My Dogges feete in Grasse belowe
To heere him tiz a joye howe sote
The Winde a Bigge Girles Blowze
Throwe Leafy Treez frichtens us notte.

My sturdy bootes curd and crunch
Farm roodes gritty granitte gravell
A Grumous Musick, awes us claar
And joyes us as we travell.

Some time so tweetly switteringe,
The Birdes now restrict ther cawes
Whiles Buzzardes often meekly mew,
Pretending to be littel-mawes.

A straunge sounde in this contexte
My Mowbile goes with ring-tone vexinge,
A pretty little swing-tone sally,
The messauge though is notte so  jolly.

Brief conversatze, soft Teeres for Two
Too sadde for me, too badde for you.
The Winde teasinge leafy milles,
My Dogge snufflinge onward stille.




Copyright © Donnie Ross 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment